Welcome to Disability Assessment
Congratulations on taking the first step to receiving financial benefits, while taking time off work to heal.
If you are experiencing symptoms of any medical condition that hinders you from obtaining employment, or from performing your usual duties on your current job, you may qualify for disability benefits of up to $4044 each month, for up to 12 months while off work, and being treated for your condition.
Some common conditions are:
- Depression (which may be associated with grief)
- Anxiety (many refer to this as "stress")
- Chronic pain syndromes (e.g. arthritic conditions, neurological conditions, severe back pain, etc.)
- Acute injuries
- Pregnancy (normal and uncomplicated, or complicated pregnancies)
- Postpartum conditions (e.g. depression, anxiety, infection, post-surgical, etc.)
Or any other condition that affects your ability to seek employment or from performing on your current job.
CONTACT US NOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION WITH A LICENSED MEDICAL PROVIDER